Not committed
Something isn't working in the motivation center of my brain with this.
I'm going to more or less put it on hold until my assignment is due and say that my goals for the next fortnight are to go to the gym at least once a week and to be more active at home - i.e. less sofa and more prancing about the house cleaning up. Also - at least 2, maybe 3 fast days and no more purchases of junk food or sugar. There. Is that ok for now?
Oh look, a mongoose.
The last goals I had were to shave my legs and buy gym pants. I decided not to buy gym pants because I'm poor. I will just have to wash more.
But I have done some things right. I lost weight. I fasted 3 days. So I am actually committed. I'm committed to not giving up and to getting healthy but no need to panic if every week isn't the best. I need to get into regular exercise as a habit and work out how to do that. In two weeks time. 😏
I'm going to more or less put it on hold until my assignment is due and say that my goals for the next fortnight are to go to the gym at least once a week and to be more active at home - i.e. less sofa and more prancing about the house cleaning up. Also - at least 2, maybe 3 fast days and no more purchases of junk food or sugar. There. Is that ok for now?
Oh look, a mongoose.
The last goals I had were to shave my legs and buy gym pants. I decided not to buy gym pants because I'm poor. I will just have to wash more.
But I have done some things right. I lost weight. I fasted 3 days. So I am actually committed. I'm committed to not giving up and to getting healthy but no need to panic if every week isn't the best. I need to get into regular exercise as a habit and work out how to do that. In two weeks time. 😏
Comments
Post a Comment