I've done no cardio yet and didn't go to the gym today. I didn't go because I feel like I'm running out of time to get uni work done. I had uniform shop and it took too damn long. I actually got dressed for the gym and felt like fat thunder thigh woman from hell in these pants I was wearing. So I put on other pants and put my shoes on and then realised that half my calves were showing, displaying a forest of hairy legs. My other possible pants are all wet.
So - the plan is:
Buy a new pair of long gym pants on Friday
Dry gym pants for tomorrow
Shave legs
Strength training - tomorrow and Saturday
Cardio: Walk to the hospital from the station (or back) on Friday
Take the boys scootering on Sunday and walk around the neighbourhood.
Do some stretching with the boys after school today and on Sunday.
All my other goals for the week are on track.
So - the plan is:
Buy a new pair of long gym pants on Friday
Dry gym pants for tomorrow
Shave legs
Strength training - tomorrow and Saturday
Cardio: Walk to the hospital from the station (or back) on Friday
Take the boys scootering on Sunday and walk around the neighbourhood.
Do some stretching with the boys after school today and on Sunday.
All my other goals for the week are on track.
Comments
Post a Comment